아래 모집 요강을 참고하시기 바랍니다.
Full-time / Part-time Korean speaking teacher (English / Mathematics / Korean)
Eye Level Penguins Education Center
Sai Wan Ho
Due to expansion, we are looking for suitable candidates to join our friendly team!
What are your Job Responsibilities?
· Teach English / Math / Korean to small groups of children aged 3 to 16
· Prepare students with the essential basic and critical thinking skills to enable them to progress to the next stage
· Continual follow ups and communicate with parents on students' learning progress
· Implement the tutoring strategy that has been developed by the Center Manager and follow up with students to encourage ongoing engagement and motivate them to complete their tasks and activities
· Provide support to the center and attend meetings as required
· Carry out administrative tasks as required to support the teaching section
· Manage classroom discipline
What are the requirements?
· Bachelor's or Master's degree majoring in English / Linguistics / Science / Math related subjects
· Minimum 2 years of teaching experience
· Fluent in English / Chinese / Korean
· Flexible to work on weekends
What Qualities do you need to bring?
· Strong passion and commitment in Education and teaching young children
· High degree of proactivity and ability to show initiatives
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills, able to explain ideas / concepts in a clear and concise manner
· Creative, patient, flexible
· Having a positive attitude and a growth mindset
· Outgoing personality and a team player
· Able to demonstrate ability to motivate and encourage students to continuously learn and improve
What can we Offer You?
· Annual leave plus an extra day off on your special day – Birthday
· Established global brand with excellent curriculum to help you grow and develop into a competent and professional educator
· We care not only about the learning development of students but also your own learning development at our center
· Friendly work environment and culture with a supportive Center Manager
· Lots of fun and smiles every day – regular social events to enjoy yourself outside of work
If you love teaching children and are passionate about nurturing relationships, then apply now as this is the position for YOU!
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : 6191 6192