Customer Service Representative - Korean & Mandarin speaking
About the company
Ashford, established in 1997 has been serving global watch market with the world’s finest, highest quality and most appealing watches and made them available at astoundingly low prices. Our passion for watches and customer satisfaction has made Ashford.com one of the largest, most trusted online shoppers, with more than 1,000,000 satisfied customers. We offer a broad selection of luxury products, including watches from Movado, Cartier, Gucci, Seiko, Ebel, Breitling, and Tag Heuer, as well as accessories, elegant bracelets, necklaces, rings, and cufflinks.
Provide white glove customer service pre to post sales to our customers! The customer service representative will be an ambassador of the Ashford.com “brand” with a focus on the after sales experience and service. He/she will strive to ensure the customer has the best brand experience throughout their Ashford.com journey, with a focus on service and post-sale issues that may arise.
- Insure that world class service is provided to our customers with continuous communication, follow up and
- transparency of processes for the customer.
- Assist with client interfacing events and appointments.
- Assist the sales team to insure the customer journey is a success.
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience 1 year in the luxury retail/ecommerce field.
- The successful candidate will have the following personal qualities;
- Strong interpersonal skills, sales experience and product knowledge.
- Client first mentality, team spirit and a strong understanding of customer service.
- Willingness to work flexible hours/shifts as well as some holidays.
- High school or equivalent degree required
- Computer Skills
- Jewelry or diamonds or watch knowledge an advantage
- Strong knowledge of MS office, and customer service software such as ZenDesk etc.
- Fluency in spoken and written Korean, Mandarin and English
For application & inquiries, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org